Amtrak email addresses

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amtrak Alan

Train Attendant
Where is the best place to email Amtrak to express opinions on various topics?

Where is the best place to email Amtrak to express opinions on various topics?
As a passenger with a specific problem, or simply a "how to run a railroad" suggestion ? For the latter, I don't think Amtrak cares what you (or any of us) has to say.

How do you know? Have you tried?
Well, possibly you could list for all of us, the suggestions you submitted to Amtrak yourself, that Amtrak implemented? :rolleyes:
Actually, Amtrak has no obligation to listen to any suggestions from members of this board, but there is an Amtrak Citizens Advisory Committee that is very active and has implemented several suggestions that have come from the ACAC members. Probably the most visible is the Quiet Car concept on the Acela trains. This group meets on a regular basis and has active sub-committees that present ideas to Amtrak. This group solicits membership on a regular basis and I had posted that opportunity at that time, since I had come across the notice somewhere. There was very limited interest from the board members. The committee members pay for their own tickets and turn in regular reports on their trips. If you have suggestions you think are valuable, I would suggest you investigate becoming a member of the advisory committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back