Amtrak Cost Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Denise

Hello . My question is , how can i get a free amtrack ticket, i cant afford the $ to pay..frm Los Angeles to Corcoran C.A

Hello . . .is thier a way .i can do this. ?

Anytime: well im just waiting for the (answer)

It would appear that the only way to do so is to join the crew, other than that you may be sol.

Have you considered hitchhiking?

If you can afford a computer and the internet, you should be able to come up with the $27 for a ticket.

If you're using a computer at the library, maybe your time could be better used earning the $27 for a Amtrak ticket.

There were times in my youth and I was broke that I worked 'day labor'. One does what one must do to get by.

Looking for free Amtrak tickets was never anything I considered, but I did do a lot of hitchhiking including seven months around Canada.

There is no current way for the general public to get a free Amtrak ticket. Asking multiple times will not change this reality that a ticket must be purchased, either via Amtrak or via Amtrak Guest Rewards points earned through travel or other earning opportunities (requiring monetary outlay.)

This topic has run its course. Locking topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back