Old Bloke on Rail Tour

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caravanman

Engineer
I am setting off on a 5 week tour this Monday, 15th Feb.. I am thinking of keeping an on line travel diary.. What would be the best way to provide a link so Amtrak Unlimited rail fans could keep abreast, if they are interested? I guess a link to my external web diary from the Trip Reports page would be the best bet?

Cheers,

Ed :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am setting off on a 5 week tour this Monday, 15th Feb.. I am thinking of keeping an on line travel diary.. What would be the best way to provide a link so Amtrak Unlimited rail fans could keep abreast, if they are interested? I guess a link to my external web diary from the Trip Reports page would be the best bet?
Cheers,

You should have added, "TRY and find it." :lol:

What I did was I started a thread, and kept updating it as I went alone. (If you have an internet connection on you cell phone or laptop/netbook, it's easy.) I also kept notes and completed a trip report when I returned home.

Cheers,

You could just take us with you!!! :lol:

Cheers,

Will we all fit in a roomette? :lol:

Cheers,

Will we all fit in a roomette? :lol:
At least five of us.... :unsure:

Just subscribed to the RSS feed of your site. Looking forward to reading the diary...

Have a great trip!

... I also kept notes and completed a trip report when I returned home.
I've tried that, and I admire anyone who has the ability to pull it off. After our last trip out west and back I went through my notes and found that I had been too busy 1) galking, 2) talking, 3) listening, 4) eating, 5) sleeping, 6) smoking to keep any kind of coherent record of what I was doing at any particular time. Maybe in another lifetime I'll come back with the ability to do that. Meanwhile I just have to be content with the memory. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back