Full moon(s) on July 11 in Laguna Niguel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Laguna Niguel got tired of being the butt of the joke.
Oh no, here we go again..... :huh:

I don't get it. It's good fun. Why not let them have their fun for one day. Granted it may have gotten too far out of hand in the past (drunkeness, nudity (beyond the full moon), and public urination), but all that can be handled in such a way that everybody wins, especially the community that gains $$$ by all the visitors.

Society is too uptight and nobody gets to have fun anymore. The Europeans (and San Francisco) still know how to have 'risque' fun.

We need to put together a flash mob (excuse the pun)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it. It's good fun. Why not let them have their fun for one day. Granted it may have gotten too far out of hand in the past (drunkeness, nudity (beyond the full moon), and public urination), but all that can be handled in such a way that everybody wins, especially the community that gains $$$ by all the visitors.
Society is too uptight and nobody gets to have fun anymore. The Europeans (and San Francisco) still know how to have 'risque' fun.

Completely agree. It reminds me of an incident a month or two ago here in Burlington, where a college student organized a number of people on Facebook and had a pillow fight on the pedestrian mall downtown. Whole thing lasted about two minutes and everyone had fun, then the police showed up and arrested the organizer. They later dropped the charges but told the guy that what he did was inappropriate and 'dangerous.'

:lol:

I guess Laguna Niguel got tired of being the butt of the joke.
Oh no, here we go again..... :huh:

Couldnt agree more!Back in the day when I was a college lad we had STREAKING going on,

and PANTY RAIDS!!!!Do they still do that or is it un PC???? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back