pennyk

Healing thoughts for Everydaymatters

Longtime member Everydaymatters has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. Below is a portion of her email to me that I am posting with her permission

I have lung cancer. I had a biopsy yesterday to determine what type it is. If it is one type, they might be able to remove it. If it is another type, I will be on chemo the rest of my life, however long that might be. Either way, my train days are pretty much done.

I hate giving up my train riding days, but it us what it is.

Please join me in sending warm and healing thoughts to Betty. :wub:

Warmest wishes Betty!

Please keep us informed of how you are doing, and remember your AU Name: Everydaymatters!

Love and hugs across the Miles! Jim

Betty, warmest wishes and all the healing thoughts heading your way.

So sorry to hear this. :( This of course goes without saying, but I really, really, really hope it's the removable type. Best of luck to one of the nicest members on this site.

I am sending the best hope and wishes to you by TPS directly and express! I hope is is the kind that can be removed!

Hi Betty ! I have never met you but if you belong to this "gang" :giggle: here on "Amtrak Unlimited" you must be a good person !!!

All the best to you ! Take care and hopefully get better!!! :):):)

Betty, you've been my friend in posts and messages -- I know you deserve the best, as in complete recovery. Life isn't always fair, but I sure hope it is this time. I'll be thinking of you, and wishing the best for you.

avasflowers-symphony-fall-bouquet.jpg

Edited by oregon pioneer

Dear Betty, Claudia and I wish you all the best. You will put up the good fight and beat this.

Betty is now home from the hospital after having a portion of a lung removed and undergoing heart and lung rehab.  She is still hurting and does not have a lot of stamina, BUT she is cancer free. 

Please join me in sending Betty our best wishes and for a speedy recovery now that the worst is behind her.  :wub: