Texas Eagle Lounge / Cafe' Car - video tour

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. My brother in law did a Susan G Komen 3 Day last year in Dallas so I rode the TE as part of my visit with my sister and brother in law. This year he's doing San Diego.

I know you are a new member, and wouldn't know this yet, but there is actually a couple of whole sections geared towards trip reports. One upcoming, and one with travelogues of in progress or completed journeys...Welcome aboard....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comprehensive video. Seeing the un-used Bar on the second level of the SSL always makes me sad. In the past, when it was open, I witnessed it being patronized, including by me. Having it open would be so much more convenient for all who come to the SSL to enjoy the car's amenities. For those who are mobility challenged, it most surely would be helpful.

Thanks for the comprehensive video. Seeing the un-used Bar on the second level of the SSL always makes me sad. In the past, when it was open, I witnessed it being patronized, including by me. Having it open would be so much more convenient for all who come to the SSL to enjoy the car's amenities. For those who are mobility challenged, it most surely would be helpful.
So true! But, in today's cost cutting environment, I rather doubt we'll see any changes.

Back