Two Horizon Cars on Amtrak #6(14)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent

Conductor
The eastbound California Zephyr that first departed on the 14th has a couple Horizon cars right behind the engines. These two were AMTK 53511 and 54508. I believe they were just in service on the Sierra Scenic Train and the Reno Fun Train. I saw this Amtrak #6 come through Agency, Iowa only eight minutes behind schedule.

Considering that the video is from Iowa, east of Denver, that makes it impossible...

Considering that the video is from Iowa, east of Denver, that makes it impossible...
Last I heard, Chicago is quite east of Iowa and Denver. That would put the Chicago pool east of Iowa and Denver also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I heard, Chicago is quite east of Iowa and Denver. That would put the Chicago pool east of Iowa and Denver also.
Looks like someone deleted a post which CCC1007 had responded to. I recall someone asking if the cars might be dropped off at Denver.

Looks like someone deleted a post which CCC1007 had responded to. I recall someone asking if the cars might be dropped off at Denver.
This is a case where using the quote function would have been useful, especially if responding to a post "up the way apiece". :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true that a quote would have been better in this case, as the post I responded to was deleted. The post was asking about how it would work to have the cars dropped off at Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back