another nice agr redemption

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yarrow

Engineer
far ne washington state, 1/2 mile from canada
just called agr for another nice redemption. a one zone 15k roomette for yarrow and me. spk-pdx-lax(overnight in la)-gallup, nm. on our return for 15k points we were able to route gallup-lax-sea(overnight in sea)-spk. was a little surprised, although it was allowed once before, that they let us go to sea and overnight as it is more direct and not requiring an overnight stay to return lax-pdx-spk. anyway, looking forward to the trip in mid-march

Sounds like a great trip! I'm surprised too they let you overnight in Seattle instead of routing you through Portland. You didn't happen to get the name of that AGR agent, did you, so I can ask for him/her personally?? Sounds like the kind of AGR agent I'd like to deal with! :lol: :lol: Hope you have a great trip! Good time to go, too: If I could. I'd get out of the mid-March dreariness around here, if only for a few days too.

I am curious, too, about the overnight in LAX. Arrow won't book you that way as a single trip (requires you to request multi-city due to the overnight connection), so I am surprised that the agent would book it as a single award. I'd also like to know the name of the agent...

Latest posts

Back