? Miami Hotel Question ?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chief

Lead Service Attendant
If anyone has any names of hotels near (cab ride, bus, or even walking distance) the Miami, Florida, station, please provide.

I will fly into MIA late evening and depart on the Silver Star the next morning.

So, I have to transit from the airport to the hotel, then from the hotel to the station. Then to Connecticut. Thanks.

Yup, the MIA station is VERY close to the airport, only 4 miles. There is a Wyndham right by MIA which is right across the street from the Tri-Rail MIA station. Now you could take Tri-Rail up to Metrorail and walk to the station or take a cab. Now, I can tell you that Silver Service crews stay at the Wellsley Inn in Miami Lakes, on Miami Lakes Dr. There is a shuttle that takes the crews to the station 45 minutes before departure (leaves the hotel about 1 hour before), so you could be able to hitch a ride in with them to the station. But, beware the hotel is about 8 miles from the Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back