what happened to all the Palmetto 2-1 business class cars? (see pictur

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather liked the name "Club Service" compared to "First Class". I rode in Club Service on a Northeast Direct train to Boston. One of the few that offered Club Service. What a treat!
for those of us who are not that old... :D would you mind describing the difference between the two? THANKS! :)

I rather liked the name "Club Service" compared to "First Class". I rode in Club Service on a Northeast Direct train to Boston. One of the few that offered Club Service. What a treat!
for those of us who are not that old... :D would you mind describing the difference between the two? THANKS! :)
Acela150 is a young'un, but started riding trains as a baby. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that old! I'm going to be 22 next month!

Acela150 is a young'un, but started riding trains as a baby. :D
You're actually correct on that Betty! I wasn't even 2 when I took my first trip to DC with the fam! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back