Viewing res online

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a moment of frustration. I hate that I can not view my reservation online because I did not make my res online. I only called to make the res because the promo code needed to use with my res was not available for online bookings. grrrr.

Ok, done venting.

Candy

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of us have that same frustration. Even if you first book online, but then call up to change something (like add a passenger, change rooms or dates, etc...), that reservation is no longer viewable on line!
mad.gif

Did they send you an email of your reservation? It should have the same information.

I agree that it is very annoying - especially now that you can see your actual QR code for the e-tickets in the app. One can only see reservations in the iPhone app that were booked online and have not been modified. It is definitely a problem, IMO, that could be resolved with some sort of program upgrade/overhaul.

I read this thread with curiosity and now can understand the frustration!

I have a 3-zone AGR trip pending and when I pulled up "My Trip" on the Amtrak site. There was no trip shown!!!!
blink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of us have that same frustration. Even if you first book online, but then call up to change something (like add a passenger, change rooms or dates, etc...), that reservation is no longer viewable on line!
mad.gif
Not true for me. I just made two reservations in the last two weeks online. Immediately called to have roomettes changed (so they could be across the hall from each other). Both are still viewable on my online account. I can also see it on the iPhone app.

mad.gif
Not true for me. I just made two reservations in the last two weeks online. Immediately called to have roomettes changed (so they could be across the hall from each other). Both are still viewable on my online account. I can also see it on the iPhone app.
Did the reservation number changed? In my case, like traveler, I was no longer able to see any reservations. But the reservation number had changed so I guess it was like canceling and rebooking.

mad.gif
Did the reservation number changed? In my case, like traveler, I was no longer able to see any reservations. But the reservation number had changed so I guess it was like canceling and rebooking.
No, it stayed the same. Did you try pulling it up by reservation number? If you go to the TRIPS tab, you can search by reservation.

It is weird that they changed your reservation number. We just talked about that in another thread. Apparently they can totally redo a trip and still keep the same number. I guess the agent decided not to.

I booked with the iPhone and can't pull up the res on the website. It's pretty ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back