Travel posting not in order?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC4400

Lead Service Attendant
The trip I made 2 days ago was posted this morning, but my four trips 3 weeks ago are still not posted.

In the old AGR, the posting is within 7 days, and it's in order, but looks like new AGR is not?

I'm missing points for travel on 3/8/16. The other day I submitted missing points forms for both rez #'s. I think this is the first time I've had to do this, but then, I don't travel often.

I did the missing points request last week for travel 3/10/16, but till now I still haven't received points.

Probably need to call AGR?

I'm missing points for travel on 3/8/16. The other day I submitted missing points forms for both rez #'s. I think this is the first time I've had to do this, but then, I don't travel often.

I did the missing points request last week for travel 3/10/16, but till now I still haven't received points.

Probably need to call AGR?

I think it does say to call if the points don't show up after 7 days from time of submittal.

The site claims they have up to 21 days to post points. I don't know why it takes so long. This program forces you to babysit points and beg AGR for them.

I have had this experience, especially since they fixed the TQP bonus for business and first class. Points are taking over two weeks to post and not in order. I would wait the 21 days, but if they haven't posted then reach out.

Also, not all of my SE earned ugprades are posting and I'm trying to get AGR to help me with that.

Still working out the kinks with 2.0, I guess.

Back