Trailways remnant links with FlixBus/Greyhound

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's certainly a 180° turn for the Berardi family. Wasn't too long ago that they ended their relationship with Greyhound over various issues. I wonder if their separation hurt them, or if Flix sweetened the deal?
I was surprised, too, given the way that all parties were behaving. It reminded me of Pacific Trailways vs. Greyhound Lines. It could be that the new leadership of Flix starting with a clean slate helped.

My dad liked to point out zig-zag behavior by Greyhound -- half the time everyone is dealing with the Good Dog that's cooperating with others and spending money wisely and then there's the Bad Dog ordering smaller companies around, pulling out of things abruptly, refusing to cooperate, spending money on things like moving from Cleveland to Phoenix, etc.

In dealing with them in my career I found this view helpful. Realizing that their behavior was nothing personal let me concentrate on the matter at hand.

Back