Ticket Pick Up

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really loathe getting on the acela in PVD.
I really loathe getting the Acela in KIN. It's hard to grab the grab bar when it passes at 150 MPH and then try to open the door from the outside!
mosking.gif
But what about that RARE occasion where AE is stopped at KIN?? DO you loathe it then? :giggle: :lol:

I was boarded onto the acela on Saturday from the club acela about 30 minutes prior to departure. I was the second passenger on the train! :lol:
Sorry for the confusion, I was in BOS. There were a bunch of folks in the Club Acela waiting to board as the train was sold out. I had to join the red cap group, and I didn't even have a bag for them to carry, but I gave him $5 because it was worth it to me to get a prime seat in the FC car.

I can't remember the name of the red cap, but he was very helpful.

On the way back, on Sunday, boarding from the CA in NYP was a cluster you know what. The red cap, Maurice, had about 20 bags and after he loaded up his cart, then half the bags fell off. Awesome. I love boarding in BOS, it is always so nice. I dislike boarding in NYP, and I really loathe getting on the acela in PVD. All of the good seats are always taken.
But look at it this way, you were second on board! :cool: Once I traveled from PHL to BOS on 2158. To make it better it was New Years Eve. You would think everyone would be traveling to NYP on New Years Eve right? Nonsense! It was me and two other people until NYP. Then the FC car was sold out. You would think everyone would want to go TO NYP not LEAVE NYP. :lol: The train was SO until RTE. But the FCA's were great and took time to talk to me and get to know me. It was truly FC service! :cool: Even CA PHL was empty! I got there at 915am for the 1035ish departure. I was the only one there. I talked to the CA attendant for the hour I was there and she put me on the Platform about 20 minutes before my train got in. She was so great I gave her a $10 tip! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back