Superliner Bedroom A question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the location of the door to the bathroom in Bedroom A, it is not as suitable of a room for two as the other Bedrooms are. But, one can make it work! One advantage is if the Sleeper is the last car on the train, one is just right around the corner to the window in the outside door. A great viewing spot!

Just an FYI, the position of the bathroom door from what I can tell will make it difficult for person of size to enter and exit the bathroom. I visited Bedroom A when I was on the Sunset Limited and the amount of space between the door and the wall of the bedroom looked tight.

Just an FYI, the position of the bathroom door from what I can tell will make it difficult for person of size to enter and exit the bathroom. I visited Bedroom A when I was on the Sunset Limited and the amount of space between the door and the wall of the bedroom looked tight.
Another disadvantage to the position of the door to the bathroom is that someone walking the corridor outside of the Bedroom when someone is entering/exiting the bathroom and the door/curtain to the Bedroom is open, one is in full view of the person(s) in the corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back