Slow AGR travel posting

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC4400

Lead Service Attendant
I noticed that recently the AGR posting for Amtrak travel is slower recently.

I traveled on 10/1 and 10/3, but as of 10/13, I didn't receive any points. Normally it takes around a week to post.

I have some segments from the week Double Days started that haven't posted yet - I'm about to hit the 21 day 'contact us' point.

Lucky you. But I haven't got any of my points.

I had trips 10/1 (2 legs), 10/3, 10/9, and 10/11, nothing posted so far. :'-(

Took a short trip this past Saturday (10/10) with the wife. Both of our points posted last night 11/13 including our "Double Days" promotion points.

Looks like AGR is posting in back order.

I'm still waiting for 10/1 and 10/3.
Makes sense. My 10/3 (2nd of 2 segments), 10/8, and 10/9 posted, but not 10/2 and 10/3 (1st of 2 segments). But it implies that a little old lady in sneakers is trotting back and forth between the ticket boneyard and the big computer.

Still no sight of 10/4 chase MC points.

I had three trips last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The Thursday and Friday trips posted. I'll wait two weeks and use the missing points form. There are times trips posted in two days, some it takes a week or longer.

Update: My 10/1 and 10/3 trips got posted, but incorrectly.

My 10/1 trip has two legs, but only one leg is posted, the other is still missing. Even the posted leg has wrong train number (I took train 509 but posted as train 506).

Back