Quick Emeryville Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jccollins said:
AMTRAK-P42 said:
JC, didnt see you at the meeting today, were u there? I was wearing a blue shirt with black pants, sitting in the front next to Doras.
Yup... I was wearing a green checkered shirt and blue jeans and sat further up in the auditorium. I was the only other guy there (besides you and Matt Melzer) under 30. I had guessed that was you in the blue shirt but by the time I made it down to the stage area at lunch and after the meeting you had already left. I went to lunch with Doras and the other station hosts at a thai restaurant. Doras had great things to say about you and wished you could stay as a permanent member of the program. Where did you go for lunch? Did you enjoy the meeting? Which trains did you get to travel on while you were in California?
Well to be honest, I basically skipped lunch to go see the Starlate which got in about 1240. At the last minute I grabbed some french fries and chicken nuggets before heading back in. Yea the meeting was pretty good. I liked the Amtrak rep. who I also had the oppurtunity to chat with on the train back. I rode down to Bakersfield and back on Friday and just the captial up to SAC on that Saturday for the meeting. I cant wait to start school out there in the fall, I hope to get the program going in SOCAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back