Planning trip to Disneyland by Train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WDW cast members are good a pulling single riders up from within the line, esp on Space Mountain and Tower of Terror, I have been several parties deep in the line and have been called up to fill seats

Yep, you have the better Pirates, and BTMR and we have a better Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. Your space mountain, is a series of Ramps, and ours takes all the bad points of Matterhorn, but multiplied and in the dark! And back to trains. The Disneyland railroad is more emersive by forcing you to look into the park and the addition of the Lilly Belle, At the Magic Kingdom in Florida, its really just a ride in the woods for about half the ride, But at least the locomotives are real not purpose built.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Tower of Terror is way better, too.

(I liked the Wildlife Express Train, too, at Animal Kingdom, but my family (I went with my mom and my two kids) had an apparently non-standard reaction to AK in general, which is that we totally loved it and went back for a half-day when we had time later in our week and my kids, when asked, list it as their favorite park at WDW. Not super little kids, either- they were nearly 9 and 12 when we went).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back