Parking In Chicago And Miami

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spot1181

Lead Service Attendant
I know it is expensive to park near Chicago Union Station but how about airport parking? Also is Miami airport parking less than parking at Miami docks? Tanx. Spot

I know it is expensive to park near Chicago Union Station but how about airport parking? Also is Miami airport parking less than parking at Miami docks? Tanx. Spot

Long-Term parking at either Midway or O'Hare is under $15/day. The El ride from Midway to the Loop is shorter than the similar Blue Line run from O'Hare...but the O'Hare Metra stop (weekday only) is right handy to that remote lot.

What do you have in mind, if I may ask?

We are taking a rather long trip in September, October and starting on The Cardinal from Cincinnati. If we miss the connection it will really set us back, so we are preparing a backup plan. Either Megabus, Greyhound or driving to Chicago or Galesburg. Just planning ahead. Plus one of us is taking a cruise out of Miami and is looking for alternate parking. Tanx, Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back