Oh Come On

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Amfleet's idea aboout funding for the freight lines----better track, signals, straightend curves, etc would benefit all of us railroads-types....and might help cut down on derailments, freight and " otherwise.".

I like the idea of funding for the freight railroads if there is a major restriction placed on it, that beig that the money is only to be used for capital (i.e. infrastructure) improvements. I do not want the freight railroads getting this money only to use it to cover operating losses. Maybe this is the reason I do not like the current revenue sharing plan in baseball. :rolleyes:

tp49 said:
I like the idea of funding for the freight railroads if there is a major restriction placed on it, that beig that the money is only to be used for capital (i.e. infrastructure) improvements. I do not want the freight railroads getting this money only to use it to cover operating losses. Maybe this is the reason I do not like the current revenue sharing plan in baseball. :rolleyes:
You're right tp49, if we fund the freight railroads, they have to do something for us in some way, shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back