off on my trip

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthEncantoGirl

Train Attendant
I'm off for Sacramento on the Pac Surfliner and the Coast Starlight. I expect to have a wonderful time. Thanks everyone for their help and insights. I feel confident and good about this. Offline till Monday; expect a trip report in the near future!

I (and I'm sure we) are glad to be of help! Enjoy your trip!
smile.gif

Well I'm back. This is not a trip report, just saying that I had a wonderful time, most notably with Gabriel on the Northbound Coast Starlight. He was everything I could have asked for and more. I was cozy and snug in my roomette, I almost didn't want to leave for the (very good) meals.

If I don't get too swamped with schoolwork, I'll do a detailed trip report, but for now, just let me say I am one happy woman. I'm so glad I did it. Next time, I won't stop at Sacramento, I'll go all the way to Seattle!

Again, my thanks to everyone who provided tips and encouragement. Made the trip that much better, knowing what to expect. I'm grateful.

Well I'm back. This is not a trip report, just saying that I had a wonderful time, most notably with Gabriel on the Northbound Coast Starlight. He was everything I could have asked for and more. I was cozy and snug in my roomette, I almost didn't want to leave for the (very good) meals.

If I don't get too swamped with schoolwork, I'll do a detailed trip report, but for now, just let me say I am one happy woman. I'm so glad I did it. Next time, I won't stop at Sacramento, I'll go all the way to Seattle!

Again, my thanks to everyone who provided tips and encouragement. Made the trip that much better, knowing what to expect. I'm grateful.
I once had Gabiel as my SCA. His cousin worked the next car. I couldnt tell them apart!!! They're both great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back