New BNSF Logo

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrail said:
ill stick it on my web site
Aloha Trevor

Looked at your site, The Clock display wow very creative Idea. Also nice pitures did you take them?

Definitely not, a lot of those are stock images from Amtrak or other websites.

Out here in old AT&SF country I haven't noticed any of them. My Father in law lives right on the Main Santa Fe line (Belen cutoff) and there are still many precious warbonnets, bluebonnets and regular Burlington engins. Our trip on the SWC last week didn't notice any. I leave for Chicago then Memphis tonight 2:30 am from Hutchinson KS. I'll keep my out for some when we get into Burlington country. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep the new logo in Burlington country.

But that is just my opinion and may not reflect that of others.

I saw a few freight cars with the new logo (maybe some locos too, I don't remember) when traveling on the Empire Builder in November.

Last month, when I was returning home from Detroit, I was on the platform at DET waiting for 353 when a long freight train came through. The engines were 4851 in the old BNSF orange, 9646 in BN green, and 5793 in the new BNSF paint.

This freight train made 353 40 minutes late into DET, on what was supposed to be a 40-minute run from PNT.

AmtrakFan said:
I've seen 40 new BNSF Logos. Midland Valley we get a lot of the new BNSF logo's out in Q Country.
I should be going by your place sometime tomorrow on the SWC, so I'll keep my eye out for them. I enjoy looking at all the equipment anyway, no matter what it says.

Midland Valley said:
AmtrakFan said:
I've seen 40 new BNSF Logos.  Midland Valley we get a lot of the new BNSF logo's out in Q Country.
I should be going by your place sometime tomorrow on the SWC, so I'll keep my eye out for them. I enjoy looking at all the equipment anyway, no matter what it says.
Have Fun. :p I will be railfanning along the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back