Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...Consulting my vast SubwayNut Amtrak Station Archive

This one shouldn't be too hard:

guess-aug29.jpg

Nope. While I like that station, this particular station is in state that I've made repeated stops to (as final destinations, anyway), since my interest in travelling alone appeared about 5 years ago.

So it's not DEN or EMY. I don't think there's any other station in Colorado that looks like the picture, and I don't think you would visit California very often unless you are travelling for business. So it must be in Connecticut.

Um, STM?

Not Conneticut, I've only been *by* STM, technically - my Aclea run of choice isn't one that stops at STM, to my recollection.

And who says it has to be for business? After all, I tend to like anywhere that isn't STL. ;)

Last Guess: Since it's South of EMY and Not any of the Starlight Stops that Ive seen, Im thinking its a San Joaquin Stop and will take a Wild Guess: Bakersfield! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is correct! :D This picture was taken in August of 2010, while I was making my way to from L.A. to Sacramento after my first flight, when the Flyaway bus hit bad traffic and I missed my Surfliner/4785 /Capitol Corridoor trip and had to rebook as 5811/711/3811.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back