Magnolia Room New Orleans

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, Magnolia room nothing special, the people in the waiting room are lively and easy to talk to, that's New Orleans people for you, There is a TV in there, but you really get no special treatment except boarding first, I just kinda keep my eye on when the sleeper car people board as we normally need a ride to our room. Thanks to all you cat and animal lovers out there for the encouraging words, I might consider another one, no one will ever fill the place in my heart like my Othello. Sorry I hijacked this thread.

Really, Magnolia room nothing special, the people in the waiting room are lively and easy to talk to, that's New Orleans people for you, There is a TV in there, but you really get no special treatment except boarding first, I just kinda keep my eye on when the sleeper car people board as we normally need a ride to our room. Thanks to all you cat and animal lovers out there for the encouraging words, I might consider another one, no one will ever fill the place in my heart like my Othello. Sorry I hijacked this thread.

No apologies needed. Magnolia Room is so-so. Cats can be wondrous, or not. I've known a few good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back