Is there a zone map?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyflag4

Train Attendant
I am in Flagstaff, AZ and I want to go to Chicago. How many zones is that? Also, thinking of going to Seattle through LAX how many zones is that. I am so envious of all of you so familiar with the zones and the best routes for the least amount of points. Anyway, I guess my real question is: Is there a place to find a zone map? Any info in this area that you can provide me would be great. Thanks

I am in Flagstaff, AZ and I want to go to Chicago. How many zones is that? Also, thinking of going to Seattle through LAX how many zones is that. I am so envious of all of you so familiar with the zones and the best routes for the least amount of points. Anyway, I guess my real question is: Is there a place to find a zone map? Any info in this area that you can provide me would be great. Thanks
Here you go...

https://amtrakguestrewards.com/zonemap

Hmm. Sounds like something I should add to my signature too.

Also, you will see a "Northeast Region" on the map. DO NOT COUNT THAT AS A ZONE! The only time it should be considered is if your trip is ENTIRELY within that Region. (Such as Boston to Washington or Montreal to Philadelphia.) If one point (your origin or destination) is outside of this Region, only consider the Eastern Zone!
rolleyes.gif

Back