Hello

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Ken. I am retired and have been riding the Amtrak off and on almost since the beginning! Which makes me a fossil. My first trip was between Harrisburg, Pa. and San Diego back in '75. I am planning to use the Rail Pass this fall to travel from my home in Las Vegas, Nevada to see my 97 year-old aunt in Exeter, New Hampshire. Because Amtrak no longer runs thru Vegas I will have to get the connector to Kingman, Arizona and pick up the train at 1:30 am!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

All aboard!

I'm an old aunt, and I love it when nieces and nephews discover the train! I'm also a born Vermonter, and I wonder, is your aunt somewhere that's accessible from Amtrak's Vermonter train (i.e. Brattleboro, Bellows Falls, Claremont, Windsor or White River Junction)? Or do you need to take alternate transportation from Boston, or something else?

My aunt
I'm an old aunt, and I love it when nieces and nephews discover the train! I'm also a born Vermonter, and I wonder, is your aunt somewhere that's accessible from Amtrak's Vermonter train (i.e. Brattleboro, Bellows Falls, Claremont, Windsor or White River Junction)? Or do you need to take alternate transportation from Boston, or something else?
I will catch the Downeaster from Boston to Exeter, N.H. Then on the way back travel to NYC to see my cousins, children of said Aunt.

Back