Haven't visited in awhile and wow...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A CONO Dining Experience, or Only On Amtrak
################################################​

I had a sleeper SB out of CHI, and after dropping my bag off in my room, I was one of the very first in to the CCC for dinner, so I was seated at the first table to be seated. The LSA came to our table first, and took our orders. She then proceeded to take the entire car's orders, neatly placing each order on top of the previous, before sending them down to the galley. This took awhile. The 'chef' then proceeded to cook the orders by starting with the order that was on top of the pile, so that the last person to order was the first person served. :eek: :help: :wacko:
Davy, this one needs to be reported to Customer Relations with a specific date and train number, because someone needs to be disciplined for that.

neroden,

I hear you. The trip was about 4 years ago. I did complain, but unfortunately complaining to Cussed Service seems like beating a dead iron horse. I've sent a couple of written complains (this might have been one of those times, I don't remember) and gotten no response. In fact, the only time Amtrak has really been interested in my opinion was one time when I reported an LSA who was taking Amtrak for a ride. Funny how when it is in their self-interest their ears perk up. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back