Great Deal on Amtrak Credit Card

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAH! I just got the offer for 32,000 points, but I'm not clear of bankruptcy yet. My 7 years will be the end of this year, but the actual bankruptcy, I believe, stays on the credit reports for 10 years. :(

Do you get double points if you use the AGR CC on the points for shopping mall? I got double points with Continental but that ended this month.

My ABQ to MSP trip is $3711 for 20K miles. If I had an Amtrak CC, I could have got this trip for only 18K which would be over 20¢ per point!

I wonder if they would rebook me at 18K if I got a card? Trip is still more than 2 months out. Though I doubt I will get targeted. I have so many cards already very few offers come in the mail. I have two rooms booked so it would save me 4K to have the card.

At the 20¢ per point rate I am making money buying things, LOL! I just bought a $1600 mower on Sears using Continental Portal with Cont CC. That gives me 17,600 cont pts. Nearly enough for another $3700 trip! Too bad I can't sell these tickets LOL!
Just had all my points post which was pleasantly surprised to see this quickly, given that people reported issues. That Continental card, doubling their points when going through the Cont shopping portal sure was a great deal while it lasted. Too bad I didn't find out about it earlier.

Latest posts

Back