Downtown Portland Hotel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trainfan

Service Attendant
Will be staying in PDX for few nights and I was wondering if any of you had a hotel you would recommend?

I was looking at the Benson but some of the reviews were not the best,I ve had good luck following the

advice of fellow rail travelers on AU ,So Ill ask again!!!

Thanks

Trainfan

Portlands White House, #1 rated bed and breakfast in Portland. Stayed three times and agree. One block off Broadway, not far from DT.

When we do our New Orleans ~ Los Angeles ~ Portland ~ Seattle trip in August 2011, we'll be staying at EMBASSY SUITES DOWNTOWN. As with all Embassy Suites, "free" evening drinks are included in the price of your room, as well as a wonderful cooked to order breakfast.

This particular Embassy Suites is different from the standard ones with the atriums. The property is the former historic MULTNOMAH HOTEL. ^_^ Queen Marie of Romania, Charles Lindburgh & Elvis Presley, as well as a number of U.S. Presidents stayed here.

I *guess* you *could* walk from the train station in Portland to the Embassy Suites, but we plan on taking a taxi so we don't have to lug our suitcases along with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back