Diet Pepsi is now a snack car "first class item"?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one question I have is were the cans in question in fact 8 oz. or were they 12 oz.?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's unclear to me how this (or any) attendant determines who is a business class passenger and who is coach. Do passengers have to show a ticket to get their free mini can of diet cola?
Busness class pasengers show their ticket for their complementary beverages.

If they sold the non revenue items the attendant would get fired.

As for the Coke versus Pepsi question. Venders bid for the soft drink contract. Pepsi has the contract so Pepsi products exclusivly.

I just don't follow why there would have been any 8oz cans on the counter in the first place I know they usually have some items out on the counter to give you a sense of what you can order, but I would imagine any 8oz cans for BC paxs would/should be in one of the refrigerators so they would be chilled when requested by a biz class passenger.
Nope. The little sodas are served warm with a cup of ice.

Refrigerators are very small. Ice wells are fairly big. No room to refrigerate every drink, but there is ice available.

Flowers on Auto Train? YES! Real, live flowers on Auto Train? NO! ARTIFICIAL! (but fairly high quality, so people get fooled).

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back