Denver Hotels

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does anyone have any advice as to hotels located near the temporary Amtrak station in Denver? Are any in walking distance or that pickup at the statiom?

If you can walk about three blocks with your bags, you are at the light rail/free mall ride station. The mall ride goes up 16th, and passes a number of boutique hotels. A couple of blocks the other way can get you to a La Quinta. If you were interested in the boutique hotels and have a smart phone, I can vouch for an app called "Hotel Tonight" Using it I've scored rooms at nicer hotels for as little as $85 a night. The Curtis, the Oxford, the Omni, the Burnsley and several others show up on that app and are never more than $150 a night. You will see an offer around $200 of a now and then, but that's for a suite. Most of those hotels have a car that will come get you as well.

we have stayed a couple times at a la quinta. i believe it was the la quinta park ave. we have walked there from union station and the temorary station. it's just across the over pass over the rail yards. reasonably priced, good complimentary breakfast, agr points for staying if you are in la quinta's points program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back