Coast Starlight Schedule Change

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMTRAK-P42

Conductor
A little update from over on the ol' TO website:

Period of change is 14 June -14 August.

Train 14 only, not train 11.

Train #14 will Leave LA 930am, 45 minutes earlier to San Luis Obispo, then one hour earlier SLO to Portland, arrival 255 pm. No change Portland to Seattle. So this adds some slack make up time at Portland. This is to accommodate some additional UP track work.

There is a minor change to Train 11's schedule as well. Effective July 1, Train 11 will depart Seattle, Washington at 945a, arrive into Portland Union Station at 150pm, then depart Portland as currently scheduled at 2:25p.

Minor as it may be (moving Seattle's departure time back 15 minutes), I would sure hate to show up in Seattle at 9:50a hoping to hop on the Starlate that departed... EARLY!

:lol:

jccollins said:
There is a minor change to Train 11's schedule as well. Effective July 1, Train 11 will depart Seattle, Washington at 945a, arrive into Portland Union Station at 150pm, then depart Portland as currently scheduled at 2:25p.
Minor as it may be (moving Seattle's departure time back 15 minutes), I would sure hate to show up in Seattle at 9:50a hoping to hop on the Starlate that departed... EARLY!

:lol:
Yea, that would suck. Apparently, Amtrak is making the rounds of phoning everyone with reservations on those dates to let people know of the changes. Funny enough, I will be on the June 13th departure of the starlight, missing this by one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back