California Zephyr - Emeryville-Chicago - Pricing

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you enjoyed the trip! As our cousins in England say, we'll never be able to serve a decent cup of tea, just like we say they'll never learn how to cook meat!! :lol: Actually the price you paid for your trip is not all that bad, the high buckets are going up over $1,000 on this train for all summer and most days the train has the sleepers sold out! Would love to come visit your country if only I wasnt so poor and so broke! (Retirement is great, as one of our members says, so much time, so little money! ) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed the trip! As our cousins in England say, we'll never be able to serve a decent cup of tea, just like we say they'll never learn how to cook meat!! :lol: Actually the price you paid for your trip is not all that bad, the high buckets are going up over $1,000 on this train for all summer and most days the train has the sleepers sold out! Would love to come visit your country if only I wasnt so poor and so broke! (Retirement is great, as one of our members says, so much time, so little money! ) :)
As the old advert. says "Come on down". If you get in quick the airfare to NZ is $399 each way. Both Air New Zealand and Qantas have been advertising this price lately. Sounds like a deal to me. But.... it is winter there.

Cheers

Denise

Auckland, New Zealand

but currently in Lake Co. California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back