Bug in the Amtrak App?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatcats

Engineer
Yesterday, using the phone app, I tried to book a sleeper Flagstaff-Los Angeles for 2 seniors. I clicked where it said 1 adult and it took me to the next page with a + sign and adult/senior or child. Nothing happened when I clicked on those. I wrote Amtrak today but have not received a reply. The reservation for two was completed using my desktop IMac. I like using the app, but it would not let me book for two. Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

I have found the same thing. The app will not accept adding a passenger. No update showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

I use the Amtrak app to access Track-A-Train. When I tried to access Track-A-Train through the Amtrak app today, the screen did not give me the option to continue without logging in. I have never set up an Amtrak account online. I look at the train arrivals and departures as a hobby. I do not have the freedom to travel on Amtrak at this time, and so do not an account.

I'll wait and see if it clears up in a day or so, to see if I can access the Track-A-Train through the app. Until then, I will use plan B, which is to access Track-A-Train through the Amtrak web page...

I use the Amtrak app to access Track-A-Train. When I tried to access Track-A-Train through the Amtrak app today, the screen did not give me the option to continue without logging in. I have never set up an Amtrak account online. I look at the train arrivals and departures as a hobby. I do not have the freedom to travel on Amtrak at this time, and so do not an account.

I'll wait and see if it clears up in a day or so, to see if I can access the Track-A-Train through the app. Until then, I will use plan B, which is to access Track-A-Train through the Amtrak web page...
Or this...

https://asm.transitdocs.com/

Or this...

http://dixielandsoftware.net/Amtrak/status/StatusMaps/

Back