Breakfast/other things near Indy station?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicManSamwise

Train Attendant
So I just booked the Cardinal to IND and back...the rental car place doesn't open till 8AM, so assuming the train arrives on time I'll have a little over 3 1/2 early morning hours to kill. What's the area like? Any good places to get breakfast, or even interesting sights to see?

Thanks,

Sam

So I just booked the Cardinal to IND and back...the rental car place doesn't open till 8AM, so assuming the train arrives on time I'll have a little over 3 1/2 early morning hours to kill. What's the area like? Any good places to get breakfast, or even interesting sights to see?
Thanks,

Sam
There is a Crowne Plaza directly over the station I am not sure what will be going on that early in the morning but it is a neat place some of the rooms are old pullman cars. My dad has used that hotel several times. Only stayed in a rail car once. Said they have them renovated to the point the only way you notice is the fact that the room lacks a decent width.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back