Booster seats in dining car on Crescent?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because booster seats take up a good amount of space. Space is pretty limited on the train. I would rather that the space be used for storing food than for booster seats.

Didn't know that they got rid of them. The LD routes from CHI to points WEST used to have them, I distinctly remember that, as there were only two per diner, and often times we had requests for more.

But as was posted, space on board is always at a premium........

You can always bring your own travel one. We used ours on the Silver Meteor last year to great success.

2265745_ProductDescription.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-Caddy-Hook-Chair-Red/dp/B000A7V1EM/

Very good question. In all the years, including when the Crescent was run by the Southern, I have never seen a booster chair; and yes, there were days when we could have used one. I did see one mom prop baby up with a new Orleans phone book. :lol:

In any case it would have nothing to do with the Crescent specifically. For something like that, whatever is the rule for one train would be the same for another with the same kind of equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back