Big, Exciting News!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Ryan? He'll tell you all about raising a little girl, uh, I mean two little girls. He's already planning to lock up his little girl till she's, what, 25 Ryan?, to keep the boys away. :giggle:

I have two young nieces (sisters). You're going to have a blast. :) At Christmastime, my parents' house is an explosion of Disney princesses, Barbies, and books.

Just an update. We came to the hospital for a weekly non stress test which lead to an ultrasound. We are waiting for a c section. Which will take place around 430 500 this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Just an update. We came to the hospital for a weekly non stress test which lead to an ultrasound. We are waiting for a c section. Which will take place around 430 500 this evening.

Everything ok? How far along are the twins?

Oh my gosh. They were due in March, right? How many weeks along is she?

I'll keep everyone in my thoughts. I hope everything turns out okay.

Here is an update. Now that I can talk in detail. Cassidy Grace and Kelli Shea were born via C-section at 542 and 543 pm. Babies are in the infant intensive care unit. They are doing well. The decision was made as their was potential that one of the babies could have been in danger. We thank all of you for the support and love. I'll keep AU in the loop when I can. Thanks again Steve Sammi Kelli and Cassidy

congratulations. Hopefully, they will be able to go home soon.

Did you pass out...

... the cigars!?!

cigar-smiley.gif
cigar-smiley.gif

Congratulations Steve!!

May they be home with Mom and Dad soon!

Thanks everyone for the love and support! Scott I didn't pass out just cried when I heard the first baby cry. I'm attaching some photos for everyone to look at! Enjoy! DSC_0039.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0025.JPGDSC_0020.JPG

The first photo is myself holding Cassidy. Second is Sammi holding Cassidy and feeding her a bottle. The rest are Baby Cassidy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah,

Kelli is 4lbs 10oz and 17in

Cassidy is 3lbs even and 17 3/4 in.

Here is a photo of Kelli.

And good news comes with this post as well! Kelli's heater is off and both will be moved from where they are currently to a different section of the Infant Intensive care unit tonight! :) Cassidy has pooped before Kelli, which was a surprise to the nurses as Cassidy is much smaller then Kelli.

We're all grateful for the love and support from AU and family! :) DSC_0021.JPG

Back