Baggage question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enervator

Train Attendant
I'm taking the train from Metropark to Colorado on Saturday. I'll be taking the NEC to the Capitol Limited to the California Zephyr. In addition to a standard piece of baggage, I'm also looking to take a few boxes, tied together, to carry a number of items to CO. As long as I keep this within the size limitations, should I have any problems?

Not at all. As you know there is no checked baggage on the Regionals, however there is plenty of storage space above your seat and at the end of the car. If your final destination offers checked baggage service, you can check them if you wish at Washington, DC. If not, you will have to carry them on each train.

Not at all. As you know there is no checked baggage on the Regionals, however there is plenty of storage space above your seat and at the end of the car. If your final destination offers checked baggage service, you can check them if you wish at Washington, DC. If not, you will have to carry them on each train.
That's great. Thanks a lot. I'm not looking to check any of it. I just suddenly got paranoid that I was going to be stopped upon entering the train and not be able to take these boxes with me.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back