AGR Account Hacked (Mine, Maybe Yours?)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My penthouse in the Ritzy part of Manhattan was changed to some town an hour from the nearest station. Worse, my yacht won't fit on the local lake. On the other hand, my private jet can stay at the local airport and my private railcars are stored not so far away.

I'm aware of "no password in the clear". All sites I log in have the password "salted". As for "never send or store passwords in the clear", I also see that employers should follow that rule when hiring employees (i.e. Employees being forced to supply their Facebook password).
If an employer asked for my Facebook and other social media account passwords I would tell them no. Cause IINM that's a federal crime. I'm ok with them doing a quick look at my page. But asking for passwords is to far. I'll also add that if they're asking for passwords, they're probably doing a lot more then looking into your social media. They're probably doing a lot of spying that they don't want you to know about.

Back