ACS-64 Heads Up

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word that the 601 will be in service soon, as soon as tomorrow. 609 will be on the way next week and the 610 the following. 601 will be on 184-129 and the 600 will be on 84-93.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Amtrak Forum mobile app

Just got word that the 601 will be in service soon, as soon as tomorrow. 609 will be on the way next week and the 610 the following. 601 will be on 184-129 and the 600 will be on 84-93.

So they are going back only one at a time?

On this e-mail i received it looks like it but anything is subject to change

The schedules for 84 and 93 aren't exactly compatible. You sure there isn't a typo somewhere?

Fan railer you're right i meant to say 193, excuse me for the error. My word is not written in stone, whatever info i get i will pass it along.

Like i said before my word is not concrete so just take the information with a grain of salt. I dont want to be wrong and i get blamed for misinformation

600 was on the 84/193 rotation today.

607/608 departing Chicago on #30 tonight.

600 was on the 84/193 rotation today.

607/608 departing Chicago on #30 tonight.
If the 601 run tomorrow it will be on 156 and return on 131 the next morning. During the week it will be on 184-129.

Do not look for these motors tomorrow, they will not be in service due to the storm.

Do not look for these motors tomorrow, they will not be in service due to the storm.
Really? Amtrak does not have confidence enough that their newest, most advanced motors cannot handle a storm, and are sending out the 30+ year old nags to do the bidding instead? :blink:

This is the information i get blackwolf im pretty sure theres a good reason why Amtrak is not running them.

Says who?? I find this hard to believe as 600 was in service during a storm a few weeks ago.
Well like I said this is the information im getting, if you want to believe me then ok if not that's fine as well. If you look back at what I post before I clearly said that please take my words with a grain of salt. Whatever info im getting on these motors I will pass them down. Sometimes Amtrak changes things up making me look like im giving false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back