Zephyr to Texas Eagle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloBoy

Service Attendant
If the#6 is running too late to make the bus connection to the #21, does Amtrak take you on into CHI for the next day #21 or do they put you up in GBB or SPI? I assume it would be CHI.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the#6 is running too late to make the bus connection to the #21, does Amtrak take you on into CHI for the next day #21 or do they put you up in GBB or SPI? I assume it would be CHI.
It's Chicago for your overnight and the next days #21/#421! You'll get a Hotel Voucher and money for taxi and food( cashed @ the Amtrak ticket counter)from Customer Service in Union Station!
The early bird gets the best hotels so run, don't walk, to the Customer Service Lounge across from the ticket counters upon arrival in Chicago! The Crowds can get large when the Western LD Trains are late!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Chicago for your overnight and the next days #21/#421! You'll get a Hotel Voucher and money for taxi and food( cashed @ the Amtrak ticket counter)from Customer Service in Union Station!
The early bird gets the best hotels so run, don't walk, to the Customer Service Lounge across from the ticket counters upon arrival in Chicago! The Crowds can get large when the Western LD Trains are late!
Thanks Bob. I'm not in any hurry so CHI would be a nice diversion! One can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back