Wilmington, DE station reopened today

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Founder
Honored Member
The main lobby of the Wilmington, DE station has reopened today, after a year of renovations. A couple of the storefronts inside the station are still under construction, but there is an operating newsstand as well as rental car agencies.

The main lobby of the Wilmington, DE station has reopened today, after a year of renovations. A couple of the storefronts inside the station are still under construction, but there is an operating newsstand as well as rental car agencies.
Does Amtrak Joe use the station still or is he picked up trainside by the SS??? Know he doesnt need a paper or rent car! :lol: Should make it easier fro you also right Anthony?

It was a mess last May when I rode to PHL for NTD!

Does Amtrak Joe use the station still or is he picked up trainside by the SS???
Vice President Biden lives on the grounds of the Naval Observatory (the official VP residence) on Massachusetts Avenue NW in Washington, DC. So he's not a regular at Wilmington anymore. I'm sure he travels back occasionally, though. Don't know what happens then or whether he still takes the train.

Today seems to be the big day for transit—this, DART Green Line, and MBTA to T. F. Green all opened today.

Does Amtrak Joe use the station still or is he picked up trainside by the SS???
Vice President Biden lives on the grounds of the Naval Observatory (the official VP residence) on Massachusetts Avenue NW in Washington, DC. So he's not a regular at Wilmington anymore. I'm sure he travels back occasionally, though. Don't know what happens then or whether he still takes the train.
He does, because it screws up MARC traffic trying to get out of WAS when he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back