Will Ram 1500 fit on Auto Train?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some info has anyone taken a 2019 Ram Limited 1500 truck? I what to know if it fits on the train I am aware of the requirements and I am good on the height its the width I'm concerned with, because they say 84" and the factor says 82.1" but when I fold in the mirrors in it measure around 84.5" I want to make sure before I buy my tickets thanks for the help?

As long as it’s not a dual rear tire set up, and your mirrors can be retract for not have a trailer behind you. Then you should be good to go. Never hurts to ask Amtrak, but I have not had any issues with my full size pick up. (GM)

As long as it’s not a dual rear tire set up, and your mirrors can be retract for not have a trailer behind you. Then you should be good to go. Never hurts to ask Amtrak, but I have not had any issues with my full size pick up. (GM)
Thank you, It's not a dually and my mirrors can go in. I did call Amtrak first and the person who tried to help did not know.

Back