As y'all know from reading my posts about getting the most bang for our AGR points I have booked the trip and thought I had it perfect!. Now I'm getting really nervous reading about the cancellation of the CZ for what looks like all of Sept. Leaving TPA on the 9th of October we are supposed to leave CHI the 11th and arrive in San Fran on the 13th. the wedding is on the 15th. 2 things-must be there by then and no alternative flying for me. Should I rely on the Zephyr being back by then, or rebook the trip now via the SWC and CS? I feel the pressure of not being able to switch to the Chief last minute if I go with my current reservation, and feel the pressure of not doing it right now, but waiting a few weeks to see, because of limited sleeper space.