Voucher

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use for $50, then the agent will give you a new voucher for $200.

You do not have to use the voucher for a single transaction.

And, I believe, the new voucher will have a later expiration date than the original one.

And, I believe, the new voucher will have a later expiration date than the original one.
That's want i thought. I had a voucher for $315 expiring Oct 2014 and redeemed it for a ticket of ~$300. The new voucher for the remaining $15 still expires in Oct 2014!

That's want i thought. I had a voucher for $315 expiring Oct 2014 and redeemed it for a ticket of ~$300. The new voucher for the remaining $15 still expires in Oct 2014!
Well, Dave, I guess you need to make a points run between now and then. :p :help:

The vouchers used to roll over indefinitely. Is this a change, or simply a mistake made by the person who did that particular voucher?

Right, thanks. That's seriously obnoxious, and means that next time Amtrak cancels a train out from under me I'll have to demand an actual refund.

I never accept vouchers for trips that Amtrak cancels from under me. An Amtrak voucher is no good for buying a United ticket, which is typically what I have to do to make the trip yanked by Amtrak. This happened to me there times so far on trips to Florida or back, and they have always given me full refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back