Viewliner, what's with your Jets?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Dee

Lead Service Attendant
Hats off to Amtrak California for running the special buses from Jack London Square to the Colisseum for the fans of both teams, and hats off to the fans who rode Amtrak's Capitol Corridor and San Joaquin trains to the game! I'm sure the Raiders fans are enjoying a nice ride home.

http://www.amtrakcalifornia.com/

There were LOTS of people going to the game on the San Joaquin yesterday. One passenger looked like she had a really bad headache from all the Raiders Fans when she got off the train. She said there were "millions of them!" Good for business! :)

I'm glad to see Raider's fans riding the rails. However, Philadalphia, Tennesse, and Tampa Bay all have defenses that hit like freight trains running on the Santa Fe main through Arizona.

The nice thing about what Amtrak California does is that for the designated special trains during the regular season they have former Raider players on board to chat and sign autographs, etc. If I were a Raider fan (and I'm not) I'd ride the train down.

Also, consider that a good portion of the Raiders fan base is in the Central Valley and you have a recipe for success, and it keeps some drunk drivers off the freeway to boot :)

tp49 said:
The nice thing about what Amtrak California does is that for the designated special trains during the regular season they have former Raider players on board to chat and sign autographs, etc. If I were a Raider fan (and I'm not) I'd ride the train down.
Also, consider that a good portion of the Raiders fan base is in the Central Valley and you have a recipe for success, and it keeps some drunk drivers off the freeway to boot :)
Speaking of special designated trains, Amtrak California will be serving Raiders fans once again going to the game. It's this Sunday, January 19 at the Oakland Colliseum against the Tenessee Titans. If you live anywhere along the Capitol Corridor or San Joaquin routes, reserve your space now! More information can be found at http://www.amtrakcapitols.com

The Raiders won again!

Hopefully, many of the fans rode the Amtrak San Joaquins and Capitol Corridor trains to and from the game.

Now is the time for Amtrak California to step up to the plate and promote Pacific Surfliner service to the Superbowl in San Diego.

Thank you to Viewliner and Alan B. for the PM birthday greetings. The Raiders win was quite a birthday present.

GO RAIDERS!!!

Was on 734 today and passed the Coliseum around 1:45 this afternoon, the Raider Nation was in full effect. So many folks tailgating and a large group south of the Coliseum were within 5 feet of the main. I'll be in SD over the weekend but not for the game, hope our Surfliner isn't too crowded :)

As a Jets fan I can say it's better to lose to the team that makes it to the dance and I hope the Raiders beat that #$%^$%@ Keyshawn Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back