Texas Eagle (22) 12/18?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fillyjonk

OBS Chief
I'm supposed to get on the TE at Mineola this afternoon. Watching track-a-train, it's been stopped just outside of San Marcos for over an hour.

Does anyone know anything? I really don't want to wind up riding a bus but now I'm worried something has happened....

#22 is shown as underway due into Austin @1040am, 1 Hour and 20 minutes late.

No info as to why the delay outside SMC, but UP Freight traffic is the usual reason for delays in this Route.

There is padding in the Eagle Schedule between FTW and DAL, and usually time is made up in the Metro Plex area before the train reaches East Texas.

But it's showing 0 mph on my version of Track a Train, and has been such for quite a while....maybe you have something that updates faster? (I hope)

Amtrak now showing #22 5+ Hours Late out of Austin and due into Taylor 330pm, 5 Hours Late!

Look for a Very Late Arrival into Mineola,Amtrak now showing a 826PM Arrival, but you shouldn't get Bustituted!??

No info on what happened, but my Guess is that a Rescue UP Freight Engine is leading. P-42 Failures on the Single Engine Eagles are common!??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back