Seattle to Denver run

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is if the Builder is an option in a year. If you think the SWC is the only route on the cutting board you're mistaken.
Source, please.
Multiple people in the PV industry. You know I'm very similar in ways to others here. I can't give a source. I just know what I've been hearing from various owners across the Midwest. Cardinal is also on the block as well.
I've talked to the senior OBS manager for the Heartland Flyer to the west coast and I've heard nothing regarding meals being cut further at this time, and certainly no planned service cuts as of a few months ago.

Thank everyone for the insight on the Seattle to Denver Amtrak booking

Another question; why wouldn't buying a ticket from Seattle to Sacramento and then a second booking from Sacramento to Denver? The connection time in Sacramento looks adequate provided the trains are on time.
By booking it as one thing you get guaranteed connections, meaning Amtrak is obligated to get you to your destination or compensate you appropriately if you miss your connection, and in certain cases you will actually get (sometimes very significantly) cheaper fares.

Back