San Jose CA hotels.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amtkstn

OBS Chief
Thanks for everyone's input on hotels in Burbank. On my next trip I am looking at getting off the Starlight at San Jose and need a hotel that is in the middle of the price range.

Our crew hotel is the Fairmont. Its very nice and looks to be fairly reasonably priced. The breakfast is great.

Thanks for everyone's input on hotels in Burbank. On my next trip I am looking at getting off the Starlight at San Jose and need a hotel that is in the middle of the price range.

San Jose has a light rail & ?Caltrain? so that can expand the possibilities. I stayed at a Choice Hotel that the light rail ran by.

If you've not used it, here's one way to explore all of the possibilities: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g33020-San_Jose_California-Hotels.html#MAPVIEW There are about 3,000 reviews of the hotels in the area along with pictures and links for finding rates. It's the only thing I ever use to decide where to stay when traveling.

In addition, which hotel is in the middle of the price range may depend on the specific night of your stay.

Last edited:
Back