Roomette luggage

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a three foot cord with a power strip long enough for a Superliner roomette?
In my experience, yes, but it depends on how you set up your room.

The average power strip has a long enough cord that I can prop it behind the bracket that holds the little table. I've never bothered with an extension cord, especially since my laptop and phone both have long-ish cords.

i find looking out of a window at night to a pitch black environment fairly boring myself so I usually take a book or a handheld console for the evenings even though during daylight Im camped looking out the window but if you can carry a ps4 and monitor then why not! Its your trip no one elses

I have a six foot cord that I bring on most trips. I use the straight plug with the three-plug receptacle. The grip tape on superliner stairs is gritty enough to easily file off the tab that prevents one from plugging a laptop into a extension cord.

I use the big cord because off-beat hotels and european hotels don't always have abundant wall plugs or well-located wall plugs.

I use a 6" short straight 3-prong cord and a Belkin 3 outlet + 2 USB ports w/Surge Protection
I have a six foot cord that I bring on most trips. I use the straight plug with the three-plug receptacle. The grip tape on superliner stairs is gritty enough to easily file off the tab that prevents one from plugging a laptop into a extension cord.

I use the big cord because off-beat hotels and european hotels don't always have abundant wall plugs or well-located wall plugs.

with swivel plug. Small and easy to pack. As you can see two oversize chargers will fit but you can bring a couple additional 6" short cords as needed. They whole thing can tuck along the headrest bolster.upload_2019-5-8_11-28-23.pngupload_2019-5-8_11-28-39.pngupload_2019-5-8_11-29-3.pngupload_2019-5-8_11-29-22.pngupload_2019-5-8_11-29-45.png

Back